FC Barcelona – Bayern Munich: TV broadcast, live streaming, probable line-up and pre-match
Barcelona v Bayern Munich
Where to see the match, kick-off time, team compositions: GOAL reveals all the useful information on Barça-Bayern.
Barça back to the wall
In Group C, Bayern Munich are well ahead with 12 points. His ticket for the round of 16 is already acquired. The Germans’ objective in the last two matches is to secure first place in the group.
FC Barcelona is very close to elimination. The Catalans sit in third place with 4 points and are three points behind 2nd-placed Inter. And the Italian club have the particular goal difference advantage over the Spaniards…
The article continues below
For Xavi and his players, victory is imperative while hoping for a misstep from Inter against Plzen.
Date, time and location of FC Barcelona-Bayern Munich
Date: Wednesday, October 26, 2022
City: Barcelona (Spain)
Stadium: Camp Nou
Kick-off time: 9:00 p.m. French time
Competition: Matchday 5 of the 2022-23 Champions League group stage
Referee of the match: Mr. Anthony Taylor (United Kingdom)
On which channel to watch the FC Barcelona-Bayern Munich match?
In France, the confrontation between FC Barcelona and Bayern Munich will be broadcast on beIN Sports 1.
Streaming to see the match FC Barcelona-Bayern Munich
You will also be able to see the meeting in Streaming via the beIN Connect application.
FC BARCELONA-BAYERN MUNICH, PRE-MATCH
Retained players, injured players, suspended players for FC Barcelona-Bayern Munich
In the ranks of FC Barcelona, Araujo, Gavi and Sergi Roberto are injured. Depay and Christensen are uncertain. Besides, Busquets will be suspended for the next game if he receives a yellow card in that game.
At Bayern Munich, several players are also absent: Manuel Neuer, Lucas Hernandez, Leroy Sané and Bounar Sarr.
Probable teams for the match FC Barcelona-Bayern Munich
FC Barcelona: Ter Stegen – Bellerín, Koundé, Alonso, Balde – De Jong, Busquets, Pedri – Dembélé – Lewandowski, Fati.
Bayern Munich: Ulreich – Pavard, De Ligt, Upamecano, Davies – Goretzka, Kimmich – Gnabry, Musiala, Coman – Mané.
The statistics to know before FC Barcelona-Bayern Munich
● Barcelona have lost 9 of their 12 Champions League matches against Bayern Munich (2 wins, 1 draw), including the last 5. Only Bayern themselves, against Real Madrid (10), have lost more matches against the same opponent in the history of the competition.
● Bayern Munich have won 3 of their 5 trips to FC Barcelona in the Champions League (2 defeats), the best total for a club on the pitch of the Blaugrana in the competition. With Juventus and Real Madrid, it is one of the 3 teams to have won more than they lost at Barça in C1.
● Barça have lost their last 2 home matches against German opponents in European competition: 0-3 against Bayern Munich in September 2021 in the Champions League and 2-3 against Eintracht Frankfurt last April in the Europa League. He has never lost three times in a row at home against German opponents.
● Bayern have suffered only one defeat in their previous 5 away trips to Spanish teams in the Champions League (2 wins, 2 draws), but that was the most recent: 0-1 against Villarreal in the quarter-final first leg last season.
● Barca could be knocked out in the group stage of back-to-back Champions League campaigns for only the second time, after 1997-98 and 1998-99 under Louis van Gaal.
● If Bayern Munich win this game, it will only be the fifth time Barca have been beaten twice by the same team in a Champions League campaign. Bayern are behind 3 of the previous 4 (1998-1999, 2012-2013 and 2021-2022), with Dynamo Kyiv being the only other team to do so (in 1997-1998).
● No team has scored more goals from streaks of 10 or more assists than Bayern Munich in the Champions League this season (3), including one in the first leg against Barcelona at the Allianz Arena last month.
● Robert Lewandowski has scored 52 goals in 53 Champions League home games (38 for Bayern Munich, 9 for Borussia Dortmund and 5 for Barcelona). He has 5 goals at Camp Nou in his first 2 matches with Barça, the best total at this stage for a Blaugrana player in the competition.
● Leon Goretzka has been involved in 5 goals in his last 2 Champions League matches (2 goals, 3 assists), as many as in his